Welcoming All Who Need Care
River City Pharmacy is part of the Heartland Community Health Center family of services.
At Heartland, we don’t just treat individual symptoms, we care for the whole person. Our integrated approach to health care means each patient’s physical, emotional, mental, and social needs are being cared for.
- High-quality, patient-centered primary care
- Dental and oral health care for all ages
- Exceptional primary & specialty care for children and adolescents up to 21 years of age
Mental & Behavioral Health
- Psychiatry, substance use disorder treatment, mental and behavioral health services as part of a whole-person treatment plan
- Community-based program that brings free comprehensive dental care to area schools
Chronic Care Management
- Program for Medicare patients with two or more chronic health conditions that helps ensure optimal health in-between regular office visits
- Patient Portal: 24/7 access to patient health information
- Medication Assistance: Affordable medication and discount program
- Ryan White Program: HIV/AIDS medical case management
- A Compass Project: Insurance eligibility assistance
- Care Cupboard: a food pantry full of healthy foods – a satellite location for Just Food
River City Pharmacy is located in the Heartland Community Health Center building and is open to the public.
1312 W. 6th Street
Lawrence, KS 66044
Monday – Thursday
8:00AM – 7:00PM
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Call The Pharmacy
Call The Health Center